self-introduction
Hello, everyone. I am Sakura.
My hometown is Wakayama. Wakayama is famous for “Arida Mikan” and Shirahama. My
personality is a little shy, so it takes time to talk with many people easily. However,
I want to talk with people in this class, please speak to me.
I
have been a club manager of track and field club for 4 years. I like to play and
watch sports, for example, track and field, tennis, badminton, volleyball.
My hobby is watching TV, movie and
listening to music. I often watch YouTube when I have a free time. I like Japanese
idol “Johnny’s” also. Do you know KANJANI∞? They can not only play many instruments and be great
actors but also make fans laugh. I think they are so amazing group!
I sympathize with you because I’m not good at talking to people too.
返信削除Also, I like Johnny’s too!!!! My most favorite group is “King and Prince”. But I also like other groups belonging to Johnny & Associates. I would like to talk more about Johnny’s with you!
If you also feel like talking with me, please show me some kind of cue which means “this is me who received your comment!”. The women dyeing underlayer of the hair pink is me. I hope to be friends with you!
I often watch YouTube when I have a free time too.I'm not good at exercising, so I respect you for being athletic.
返信削除