My happy day
As I wrote on my last blog, my favorite artist is KANJANI∞.
Last Friday, I knew the result whether I could go their concert “EIGHTEEN FES in DOME”, which was held in this winter. I can go to their concert in Nagoya!
When I had known
the schedule of their concert, I would like to go to their concert on December 24th.
December 24th is not only Christmas
Eve but also my 19th birthday!!
So, I decided
to go to the concert on December 24th, but their concert is held in
Nagoya that day and it is far from Okayama. I am going to visit famous place,
too because I visit Nagoya for the first time.
I have not been to Nagoya, so I do not know sightseeing spots in Nagoya. If you know nice place, please send me a message!
I envy you because I also want to visit Nagoya! I think you will be able to enjoy various kind of food in Nagoya: hitsumabushi, misokatsu, kishimen, etc. I know that the undergroundmall of Sakae city is the secound largest in Japan, so I think you can enjoy shopping and meals there. Have a nice trip!
返信削除