A good refreshment

We had a test on Tuesday. There was only one test in term 3. It is “Sociology of Law a.” The other classes will be graded on assignments or a test in term 4. 

     After the test in the morning, I went to karaoke with my friends even though it rained on Tuesday.

We were there for about 6 hours.  We sang so  many songs by different singers and groups.

I chose songs from Johnny’s and theme songs of dramas and so on.

     

After singing a variety of songs at karaoke, we went to Saizeriya.I ate fried potatoes, popcorn shrimp, and ice cream for dinner.


   It was a good refreshment after hard study and the test.There will be more tests for specialized subjects in term 4  and I will study harder for the final exam.


コメント

  1. I am also a member of the law faculty. I went shopping and went to Starbucks to relax.Lots of finals in the 4th semester, good luck to both of us!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

An active and happy weekend

Lunch at MINORU DINNING

self-introduction