The New Year holidays in 2022-2023
I had gone back to my parent’s home at the begging of November, so I
did not intend to go back on New Years Day. In addition, I will try to apply
for a one-off part-time job during the year-end and New Year’s holidays.
Last weekend, I received a message from my friend of high school. It
was an offer to go out with and eat lunch with group of four. I was happy to
receive that message. I had met them in summer vacation last, so I wanted to
meet them in face-to-face and talk a lot with them.
Also, I would like to spend happy time with my friends from junior
high school at shrine. (In Japanese, “Toshi-koshi”) I hope to go shopping with
my friends of family. I am very looking forward to seeing many people and talk
with them!
Your plan sounds great! Thinking about the holiday season makes us happy. I hope you will have a wonderful time with your friends and family.
返信削除I also work part-time at the end of the year. I will spend a lot of momey at the begining of the new year. Lunch with your frends sounds like a lot of fun.
返信削除I think that good plan.
返信削除