the exam at the driving school

    I will talk about the exam at the driving school on this post.

    On Sunday, I took an examination at the driving school. It was a test to check if we could drive as we had learned in 1st stage.

    “Mikiwame” was held on Saturday. I had not been able to drive better than usual. (Originally, I am not good at driving a car.) The teacher told me that he did not know whether I could pass the exam. Also, he said I had a 50 percent chance of passing the exam. So, I was very worried about Sunday’s test.

    I had been so nervous about whether I could pass the exam before the test started. While driving, I took care of what the teacher told me yesterday. After the driving, the acceptance was announced. I was happy to pass the exam.

    I will drive on road in 2nd stage, so I must drive more carefully than ever before. I would like to practice so that I can drive better and get a driver’s license.

コメント

  1. Congratulations on passing the MIKIWAME test! I have never been to a driving school, so I truly admire those who can drive. Good luck with your test in the second stage!

    返信削除
  2. Congratulations! I am planning to start driving school after spring vacation. I'm not sure if I will be able to pass it successfully like you, but I was encouraged by reading this blog. Good luck on passing the final exam and getting your driver's license!

    返信削除
  3. I already have my driver's licence. So, I really anderstand your feelings. I was afraid to drive a car on road.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

An active and happy weekend

Lunch at MINORU DINNING

self-introduction