My the year-end and New Year's holidays
Good evening. Since I have no topic to tell you, I will write about the year-end and New Year's holidays.
I went to my hometown early in the morning on 30th December because I had been doing a part-time job the day before. After arriving at my parent’s home and eating lunch, I went shopping for the New Year Holidays.
On December 31st, I went to KARAOKE with my friends from my high school days. It was only for a short time, but I enjoyed talking a lot. I was happy.
My family went to many places, for example, HATSUMODE, AEON MALL, and my aunt’s home on January 1st to 4th.
The year-end and New Year’s holidays of
this year was enjoyable to me. I promised to meet my friends on spring vacation,
and I am looking forward to seeing them. So, I will study harder for the final
exam.
Sounds like so much fun! Reading your blog, I realized that I still haven't been to HATSUMOUDE in this year . Did you draw Omikuji?
返信削除