Study for the tests
Are you studying for the final exams now? Most of us will take a lot of final examinations on February 6th to 10th. I have been worried about that several weeks ago, so I am studying specialized subjects, but little by little.
In my case, there are tests in four specialized subjects. Three of them will be held on the same day, Tuesday. For example, civil law, the constitution of Japan. The subjects I think I must study the most are civil law and the constitution of Japan. The scope of the tests is very large.
I have not been able to go out for a few days, so I am studying during that time. It is hard for me to miss the classes right before a test. However, I will try to study harder because I have examinations in about 10 days. After the tests, we can enjoy the spring vacation! Let’s do our best!
コメント
コメントを投稿