The concert in Nagoya
On December 24th, I went to Nagoya for the concert “EIGHTEEN FES IN DOME.” I had not been to the concert alone until then, so I worried about that. However, I really enjoyed the concert without thinking of visiting alone and feeling cold.
It was snowing and blowing cold wind that day. Thus, some people could not come to the concert because of bad weather and suspension of trains and airplanes. I felt sad to hear that news.
KANJANI∞’s concert is so amusing that many people can join and enjoy them. They sang a variety of songs and played each musical instrument in the concert. In addition, their talk is also very interesting. The concert was held on Christmas Eve, so their greetings and MC were involved with the seasonal event. They made me laugh a lot. I had a very good time with KANJANI∞ in Nagoya! I hope that I can go to the concert again as soon as possible.
I think that It's a good day.
返信削除That's a wonderful memory. It is great to go to a concert during a seasonal event and see a performance that fits the occasion. I would like to go there.
返信削除